Dead by Daylight is primarily a very fun game and has several updates to fix bugs and try to make the game more playable for everyone.
The last Hotfix Update, 3.7.1 brought several fixes that we will list below:
Update 3.7.1 for Dead by Daylight
Bugfixes in Hotfix 3.7.1
- Fixed an issue that caused the capture animation to fire twice when catching a survivor in the Yamaoka's Wrath mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused Kanobo do Oni to briefly float when he switched to Demon Mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to restart incorrectly when saving an ax.
- Fixed an issue that did not give bonus Deviation points when hitting a Survivor with an ax.
Fixed some issues that could cause the Pursuit powers to make no progress on the stalk or to continue the pursuit as soon as the Survivor passes through the field of view.
- Fixed an issue that caused the witch's Red Light to change when teleporting to a trigger trap.
- Cold Wind Farm: Fixed an issue that caused the Killer Aura to be blocked by corn, causing strange geometric shapes to appear.
- Dead Dog Saloon: Fixed an issue that caused the flashlight to blink.
- Lampkin Lane: Fixed a one-sided texture wall and grass floating above the basement stairs.
- Thompson Farm : Fixed invisible collisions on the farm.
- Resolved an issue that caused survivors to fall off the map when escaping a match and making the transition to the match results screen.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes eject a user from a third party lobby back to the main menu with an unknown error.
- Fixed an issue that did not display the EULA website after confirming that the user was over 18 years old.
- Fixed the case that caused the background music to stop playing on the Killer after all the generators were turned on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the offer description to be displayed in the lower right corner of the screen when hovering over that area before they were turned in the middle of the screen.
- Spirit Prayer Accounts Complement: Fixed an issue that caused the phase shift SFX to be silent outside the Spirit's terror radius, if it started the phase shift while it was within the terror radius and then moved further away.
- Resolved the error that allowed survivors to jump while staggering after falling.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killer to crash when the game's starting timer reaches zero.
- Fixed an animation issue that caused the killer to be compensated when executing a Mori on a spinning survivor.
- Fixed the case where the insidious privilege icon would not be dimmed when the effect was inactive.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Survivor to fail to be sacrificed while using the Sole Survivor privilege.
- Fixed an issue that caused Trapper Neptune Failure body customization to pass through the camera while the trap collection animation was running.
- Fixed the error that made Auras visible through certain Survivor hair or clothing.
Resolutions on Deadb by Daylight Hotfix 3.7.1
All of these bugs were actually fixed and I did not come across them during my current games, but a new error has emerged that is making the game ping very high on the console version.
Hitbox is very unstable making it possible to dodge targeted attacks, but also to be hit by very liar attacks
Anyway, the game is in the process of correction to try to make the experience more fair for everyone, so we will probably have a new Hotfix in the future.