Mojang's sandbox is a big hit, and in this article, we're going to help you install Minecraft on multiple devices. Though its world-famous days are behind us, the Mojang game-loving community is still strong and active, whether it's on social media, Youtube, Twitch and the mod community. The game is incredibly large and allows players to create just about anything in the game (or almost, making a circle in a world of cubes is a real challenge) letting players' imaginations soar and build their own worlds however they want.
Of course, to do this you need to have the game on your computer, so we'll teach you how to install the game on the most famous platforms so you can start creating your own world and let your imagination run wild. The game, of course, has paid versions, mainly on consoles, but on PC and mobile, you can enjoy a free version of the game that already allows you to do a lot and have fun for hours. And then, if after knowing the game, you want to venture into the full version. And if you really want to make a circle, this guy teaches you how:
Learn to Install Minecraft
Minecraft is a game made of blocks, with landscapes and most of their objects composed of them - allowing them to be removed and replaced in others to create new buildings. In addition to mining and construction mechanics, there is a mix of survival and exploration. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to download to PC safely. Come on?
- Learn to Install Minecraft
- Quick FAQ
- How to Install Minecraft on Mobile
- let your imagination fly
Can I play Minecraft online for free?
You can play Minecraft for free in your web browser by going to classic.minecraft.net, without the need to download or install anything
Can you create a new Minecraft account without paying?
Creating an account is free, all you need is an email address. You can create a new address to use with Minecraft or use your current email address in your Mojang account.
What is the difference between Java and Bedrock versions?
The Java version only allows crossplay with Linux and MAC systems, while Bedrock allows crossplay with other platforms except these. The JAVA version has a better multiplayer server and access to mods, while the Bedrock version gives access to the hardcore mod, with games with survival modes.
Can I play for free on Android?
You can even download a trial version of the game for free from the Google Play Store. The game has a 90 minute gameplay time limit.
How to download Minecraft Java Edition?
Access the official website of Microsoft and click on “Get the Minecraft“. Select “Computer” as your platform and then choose your operating system: PC/Windows, Mac or Linux.
Accessing the site
First access the official game website and click "Download" to open the game's official website. Then, if you don't have an account, you must create one. There are two buttons at the top of the page: Log In and Register, which are used to log in or register. If you are a new user, click on the second one and fill in your registration carefully.
Downloading the game via Windows Microsoft Store
Open Microsoft Store, which is already installed on Windows 10 versions. Search for "Minecraft" in the "Search" field at the beginning. When running the search, 3 available game packages will appear, the Beginner Collection, version for Windows 10 Master Collection and the common version. The latter is a free trial, so it can be played for free, so it will not have all the game's content.
Downloading Minecraft for Mac
Get in on official game website and select “Computer”. And select the option for the MAC.
He will ask to buy the version of the game, which is currently costing US $ 26,95 (about R $ 134,00 j´pa doing the conversion). For this type of purchase, it is necessary to have an international card and purchases from abroad have extra fees, such as IOF. Then create your account on the Mojang website. Finally, a code will be sent to your email account and you will be able to activate the game on the PC.
Great adventures await you in Minecraft
How to install Minecraft on PC
With the download finished, double-click the file and start the installation, click Next on the first screen to proceed.
Choose the location of the game installation. Usually the game is inside the Program Files folder, but you can select another location on your computer. It's up to you!
Then just go ahead or Next and wait to finish the installation. The game is ready, just open, play and have fun with the buildings, monsters and various skins that Minecraft offers.
How to Install Minecraft on Mobile
In the case of mobiles, there are some ways to play Minecraft, however, there isn't a 100% free version of it, except Minecraft Classic that we talk about below. On mobile devices, the Minecraft version is limited in some respects:
- Cannot access creative mode;
- It is not possible to have access to all materials and constructions available in the game;
- The game is limited to 90 minutes of play, after which it is necessary to upgrade to the full version;
- It is not possible to transfer your progress from the free version to the full version of the game after upgrading.
How to install Minecraft for Android
There are several steps to easily download Minecraft for Android, including:
- Free up enough space on your device to download the game until the device download process is successful.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection as the game will not download after the first Internet connection.
- Enter Minecraft 2021 and search for the game on Google Play for Android and click on it to complete the download process.
- After completing the download process by clicking on the device that requires some time to collect game data, be careful not to take any action until the download process is complete.
- Upon completion of the download process, the game will be available on your device for use at any time. You will need to adjust the settings and register for the game before starting to play.
Another way to help download Minecraft for Android is through the trial version, whose trial period depends on the device used.
If you want to download the trial version, you must follow these steps:
- Visit Mojang's official Google Play page;
- Select Minecraft Trial Game to play for free for the trial period
- You don't need to create an account or username in this version
- You will be able to play for about 90 minutes and your progress cannot be transferred.
- Run the trial version of the game before purchasing it from the game's official website, as this will help you decide whether or not to purchase the game.
How to download Minecraft on iOS
Before downloading the Minecraft game to your mobile device, make sure this method does not affect your device's protection or warranty and is a way to download Minecraft safely in the following steps:
- Free up at least 289,4 MB of storage space on your device for downloading.
- Your device must be running at least iOS 10.0.
- Launch Safari and go to the App Valley website.
- Click the Install button and select Allow.
- Go to Settings and click General.
- Select Profile or click Personal Account.
- Click Applications Valley in Applications.
- Search the Minecraft game via the search bar.
- Once you find the game, follow the steps to complete the download process.
Minecraft free version to try
Those who want to play the Classic version, still have the option to play it in the browser. This version was made available by Microsoft and, to access it, just access the official link, just create a user nickname, which will allow you to play with up to nine friends without having to download it. Top not?
let your imagination fly
Minecraft is an open world construction game created by Mojang Studios and in it players interact with the world, collecting resources, placing and breaking different types of blocks in a 3D environment. In this environment, players can build creative structures, creations and works of art on multiplayer servers and on singleplayer worlds in various game modes. The game is available for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, New Nintendo 3DS, Windows Phone, Android and iOS.
So, do you play Minecraft? Built something impressive? Do you know how to make a circle in the game? Let us know in the comments! Now that you know how to install mods in Minecraft, have a look at the best Minecraft mods and other cool stuff about the game, keep reading about the game at Our site.