Super People Tips | Super people is a PC game where you have the opportunity to fight with one of the 12 available classes. Each with different abilities and distinct characteristics.
Challenge yourself in this game, and fight so that you or your squad will be the last to survive.
As you play, improve your character in a variety of ways and level up. Also obtain and test the Ultimate Ability suited to your class. In each combat, the user will have the opportunity to try out various game tactics, always through a new set of skills.
With the varied Ultimate Abilities gained at higher levels, experience a new adrenaline rush unlike any other Battle Royale game and turn the tide in your favor.
With Super People's farming and character growth system, you won't have a moment of boredom while playing. You can strengthen your weapons and equipment by collecting various materials. Also craft not only new items, but high-grade items by combining the materials you've collected.
- See advanced tips for CoD Warzone
- Best Season Six Weapon Classes in Warzone
- What is True Game Data?
- Battlefield 3: Minimum and Recommended Requirements
- Battlefield V: Check All PC Requirements
- Battlefield 2042: See Minimum and Recommended Requirements
- Meet all the famous characters from CoD Warzone
See the best Super People tips!
1. You can perform longer aerial walks by pressing the “Spacebar” key continuously. This can help you increase the duration of the aerial walk and also help you perform actions like climbing over ledges in tricky places.
2. Make sure you know the characteristics of the map you are playing – read the map description on the lobby screen and choose your classes accordingly.
3. Caught in an ice storm coming from a high place? Look for a golden eagle statue. Go near the status and press the "F" KEY to safely parachute from there to ground level.
4. Upgrading your backpack not only increases your capacity, but rare and heroic backpacks are also able to reduce the damage done to you.
5. If your backpack is overloaded, check for materials you don't need. You can get rid of items not needed for crafting – they will be indicated by a yellow marker next to the material icon.
6. If your armor or helmet has taken full damage, they can be restored by degradation. Heroic armor automatically restores damage over time.
7. You cannot craft items once your car goes beyond 45 km/h.
8. You can communicate with teammates without the microphone – use ping menus. Long press the mouse wheel to open the ping menu and mark your destination, wonder cases, enemies and more. Press the mouse wheel and the CTRL key to open the message menu. Double clicking on the mouse wheel will allow you to quickly tag enemies.
9. If you need specific materials to craft an item, try using the material search icon. You can collect all available items by looking at the minimap.
10 You can shoot down a helicopter carrying supply crates to get the supply crate at your location - it's not simple.
11 The level of items in supply crates becomes higher and higher as the game progresses.
12 Using tactical nukes or teleporting becomes easier if you smart ping the location first.
13 No weapons? You can instantly take down an enemy with a punch in the head.
14 Movement speed increases when your boost gauge is above 60%.
15 Looking for super capsules? You'll find more of them in/near the Medical Center.
16 You will need gold bars to craft heroic items. Collect as many as possible.
17 You can holding your breath while ADS pressing the Shift key . This will reduce the jitter while aiming momentarily.
18 When you teleport to another place, you will land facing the same direction. So calculate your direction before teleporting so you can defeat your enemy facing you.
19 Playing Seeker or Nuclear class? You can locate enemies on the map via Seeker [Hosts Detected] or Nuclear [Spatial Awareness] skill.
20 Look for hidden tunnels around Orb Island. You can break the wooden planks blocking them by shooting them.
21 If you're thinking that using weapons will be the same as PUBG or Warzone here, you're wrong. While it's not exactly CS:GO at the extreme levels, each weapon has a recoil pattern, and many of them are also quite difficult to use. In general, your first ten shots will be pretty accurate, but then the recoil will cause your aim to jump. Playing more and mastering weapons will obviously help with this, but firing explosively or equipping the vertical and angled grip attachments will massively smooth recoil, helping with accuracy.
22 Like many other Battle Royales, if you're playing with a team, dealing enough damage will knock a player down. This is the period when they are incapacitated and unable to fight back, and they will slowly bleed out unless a teammate revives them. In situations like this, it's not always a good idea to try to kill them right away. Remember that your teammates will want to revive them, so you can lure more players to come and help them jump over them.
23 Super People has a crafting system that allows you to upgrade various armor, equipment, and weapons. You can still find rarer loot on the ground, but crafting is the way to get the best loot. Around the map you can find random materials with a golden glow, which are also marked on the map automatically when you are nearby.
Collecting them will allow you to craft better versions of your gear, which increases your defense against armor and weapon damage. Equipment maxes out at level five, but weapons have seven levels. If you want to compete at the end of the game, crafting is critical to survival.
24 During a game of Super People, you level up, which is what unlocks your various passive and active skills, your ultimate, and generally improves your stats. Leveling up is achieved in three main ways: survival time, number of kills, and super capsules. The first two are self-explanatory, meaning the longer you survive and the more kills you get will affect your level. Super Capsules are small colored pills that you can find around the map, which unlock skills in your skill tree and also level up by consuming them.
25 Speaking of capsules, let's craft them. There are five types of capsules in the game: red, blue, green, white and gold. The red, blue and green capsules will upgrade a skill in the relevant colored skill tree. While white will enhance a random skill, and gold will max out a random skill. There are no downsides to taking the capsules and they are quite quick to consume, so always be on the lookout for them and always take them as soon as possible.
26 This tip is very popular in PUBG, but if this is your first real battle, it could save your life. When interacting with your inventory or another player's inventory, you can still move. Normally, you'll be an easy target while changing gear or searching a corpse, but shooting from side to side will reduce your chances of being hit by an enemy that catches you off guard. There's no guarantee you'll save in a scenario like this, but it will dramatically increase your chance of escaping with your life.
27 An interesting part of Super People is that there are items you can find in the game and keep. Specifically, gold blueprints and weapons, which can be used to buy new items and craft weapons from the menu to use in your wonderful case. The Wonder Case is an item that can drop randomly during a match, with its location marked. Inside is a loadout specific to you, which you can choose from before entering the game. You have to use gold to buy items for the crate, and it costs in-game gold to unlock it, so it's not an infinite-use kind of thing.
28 Entering the map in a battle royale can be a pretty tense endeavor, and if you come across an enemy player without a weapon, only one person is leaving. If you decide to fight a player, jump first to get a punch from superman, which does more damage. If you manage to hit one of them on the head of an enemy player, it will instantly knock them down and you can move on to acquire some gear.
Super People requirements
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 10.
Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300.
Memory: 8 GB of RAM.
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 / AMD Radeon R7 370.
DirectX: Version 12.
Rede: Broadband Internet connection.
disk space: Requires 40GB of free space.
Super People requirements
SW: 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580
DirectX: 12 Version
Network: Broadband internet connection
Storage: 40 GB of available space