Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX - Crush stones, collect coins and face bosses once again, while Alex Kidd debuts on Nintendo Switch consoles; PC, Xbox and PlayStation with impressive new graphics, but together with a variety of extra content!
Since its initial launch on the Master System, in 1986, the classic platform from Sega; Alex Kidd, at Miracle World, returns more than three decades later, in the form of Alex Kidd at Miracle World DX! Premiere live at the IGN Summer of Gaming Show on June 10; Merge Games, together with the developer, Jankenteam, brings Alex Kidd's world back to modern systems!
In addition to including all the original content and levels, Alex Kidd at Miracle World DX launches Alex Kidd into a new generation with striking art, improved boss fighting systems and different modes! Extra levels will also be included, expanding the tradition of the original title to bring a new dimension to Alex Kidd at Miracle World.
Retro Mode, which brings back the nostalgia of the classic Master System; allowing players to return to a recreated version of the original graphic style; for the new Boss Rush Mode, which provides nonstop Rock Paper Scissors action; the DX version of Alex O Kidd at Miracle World will include a wealth of extra content to expand the original version of the Master System.
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX
Composed, first, by a series of other updates, such as improvements in combat; movement mechanics and new menu systems, Alex Kidd at Miracle World DX adds a new level of fluidity to the original classic!
You can return the Kingdom of Radaxian to its former glory and destroy the evil Janken; the Great, for who turned all the citizens of the kingdom to stone? Get ready to load your Power Bracelet and save the kingdom on consoles and PC!
Keep an eye on the Merge Facebook and Merge Discord pages to hear the latest news about Alex Kidd's world at Miracle World DX.
- A Legend Reborn - Immerse yourself in a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd at Miracle World, with stunning new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
- New modes - New modes, such as "Classic Mode" and "Chief Rush Mode", will be available to players throughout the standard game.
- New Levels - Experience new levels that expand the tradition of the original.
- Alternative boss fights - New and improved boss fighting mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- Classic Mode - Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogues, levels and functions in the same way as the original version of the Master System.
- New and remastered music - A wide variety of reimagined music, as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!