The popularity of ridiculously fun multiplayer has resulted in many updates and improvements and it's free for anyone with Superliminal on Windows! Still don't have it? Get 40% off until December 1st!
Superliminal's free multiplayer birthday update was so well received that the Pillow Castle Games has been working hard to add tons of exciting updates to further improve the temporary mode! In addition to these updates, the celebration continues with an extended sale of 40% off Steam through December 1st. This multiplayer mode may only be available during the holiday season, so don't wait too long to try!
- How the Fortnite Battle Pass works
- How to download and install Fortnite
- How to get free skins without cheating
Check out the anniversary announcement trailer and read about the game and updates below:
2021 Steam Awards
Superliminal was a finalist at the Steam Awards 2020 in the “Most Innovative Gameplay” category and the team hopes to score a win this year in the “Labor of Love” category. Pillow Castle's small team has made consistent efforts to improve and add to their game, which has certainly been a labor of love since its initial release in 2019. Vote for Superliminal here!
In order of appearance, here are the many updates that have been added since the November 5 release:
- Bottomless Pit Technology
- Cubes removed from possible randomization in the white space stairs room
- Cosmetic: mustache 2 wiggles
- Room randomization has improved. Less likely to see the same rooms!
- The Ledge room is more challenging. Intentionally.
- Improved art and lighting in the following puzzle rooms: Buttons and Cubes, Ledge, Climb, Duck Chaos, Grab Lots of Objects, Lobby
- Reliability fix for Portal-To-First-Place powerup
- Best cosmetic panel and Win screens
- Clearer visual treatment for objects that cannot be grasped
- Reset to checkpoint button on the pause screen. If you ever get stuck, you can also let go.
- New objects in the lobby
- The Lobby will automatically start the game when it has enough players and it is public
- No more region limits – Play with your international friends at last! The game automatically chooses the best region for your current connection.
- All-New Puzzle Room: Dome Projection
- Continuous improvements in merging regions – the player no longer needs to manually choose a region to find or join rooms
What is Superliminal?
Superliminal is a first-person puzzle game that uses perception as a mechanic. You play as someone who wakes up in a surprisingly lucid dream. As you complete the puzzles to reach the next exit, certain patterns and truths become more apparent. In this game, everything is exactly what it appears to be! Wait no… this is not right. Is everything the opposite of what you think it is? This is also not correct. This is a game about breaking expectations and thinking outside the box. What you see is what you get. Literally.
Superliminal Battle Royale Experimental Mode
This seasonal update offers a fun – and downright surreal – twist on the forced perspective puzzle game that players have come to know and love. This totally normal, no-nonsense “real battle” mode will pit up to 12 players against each other through a series of randomly generated rooms filled with surreal obstacles in a race to the finish, under the watchful eye of Standard Guidance Protocol. Look for the exit signs… and watch out for the ducks!
Ready to attract some friends and join Dr. Glenn Pierce on his “SomnaSculpt Dream Therapy” show? Superliminal will be available on Steam at a 40% commemorative discount until December 1st, for just $37,99. Group therapy has never been cheaper.
Talk to us in the comments and let us know if you liked this news and take the opportunity to read more News on our website.